The Mad Muffin Journal of Doom

Monday, July 04, 2005

Weekend gone by

Once Upon a Time!

Brooke has already talked about the weekend in her blog, but just thought I'd say that I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Sondheim, and I feel very lucky that we were able to see a live production of Into The Woods.

Canada Day was ok. I was at work for most of it. I left sometime around 8ish and began a frantic set of visits around Brampton on my way to Kathryn's house in Mississauga. First my house, then the bball court to see a newly engaged Tejinder (I think he said I'm the best man, which is cool, and rather frightening), and then off to Kathryn's to sit and chat with her and David and Brooke.

We also spent some time this weekend at Ikea. See, Ikea has a sale on right now. Yeah. Nuff said.

Off to work. Oh, if only I could spend the morning sleeping in, or sleeping over. Sigh.

I wish.

_N

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home