The Mad Muffin Journal of Doom

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

NEW YORK!

So, we finally took a vacation. My god, it's been just over a year. Crazy, I know.

Anyhoo, there's a lot to write about this vacation, but mostly I just wanted to post these two photos from a very cool booksigning a the Rocketship comic store in Brooklyn. Very down to earth and cool place, the signing was more like a meet and greet, complete with free booze and refreshments.















This is me, looking awestruck having just met my current fav writer Brian Wood. Yeah, like deer in the fucking headlights. Very cool guy though, we chatted for a bit (thanks to Brooke for breaking the fanboy ice).















And this is me meeting my other favourite Brian, Brian K. Vaughan, writer of such fucking marvelous books as Y The Last Man (still my fav ongoing), Ex Machina, Runaways, and for bringing back Doctor Strange into monthly comics.

Photos were taken by Brooke. Thanks hun!

We'll write more about it later.

_N

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home